2010年8月15日日曜日

We respect professor MATSUNAGA



I did't know that this morning is the time he leaves.


I was so sad when I heared that he leaves UMSL next morning and I felt so sorry for him.


Because we were busy and didn't really get chance to talk to him. Too bad.


So we planed to send him off back to Japan.


We woke up this morning by 5:30, took shower, get dressed up with fancy cloths.


Our RA Keven Grigoryan, Hideaki Tanaka, Takafum Oguchi and me got in a car and headed to the airport. It was so nice this morning. Not too hot, not cold.


We had a great time at the airport. We had such a wonderful breakfast with professor. This is not like the opportunity that we can easly get.


We were so sad at the time we had to say good bye.


We really hope that he had a safe trip home and got be able to eat healthy and dericious food.

SHO TIME

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Sho-time, this is Masaki.

    Thank YOU for accompanying me and seeing me off at the airport; that was a great surprise to see you, Taka, and Hide coming down the stairs with Kevin.

    It was too bad that we didn't have much time to sit and talk during my visit, but I was so happy to see you and also find you were having a great time in the program at UMSL. Please continue studying hard, keep growing, and then don't forget to have as much fun as you can in the rest of your stay!

    I look forward to seeing you when you are back in Japan : )


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除