2010年8月4日水曜日

Classes

Good afternoon!
This is Naho again from St.Louis!
It's 3:30 pm here in the U.S., and it's really hot!
Now I'm very happy because I succeeded in conecting to the Internet.
Yesterday I tried to do it, but from my room in dormitory, I couldn't access the Internet.

Today we enjoyed the very first classes in UMSL. I'm sure everyone was nervous in the morning because we performed our presentation which we prepared in EAP classes.
I hope UMSL teachers and SA enjoyed and liked it.
Ron, the teacher of the class of bussiness writing in the morning told that he was in Shiga prefecture before so I was very surprised! Shiga is pretty close to my hometown, Fukui so he knows about hometown. Surprisingly he have his Japanese name, Hiroshi!
I'll enjoy tommorow's classes with Hiroshi:)

Next time Hide will write. See you soon~

Naho

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Naho. This is Masaki.

    Thank you for posting your blog entry after arriving at UMSL. It seems you've settled down well, and I'm happy for that : )

    How did the presentation go? What did the UMSL teachers and SAs say? Also, how were your first UMSL class experiences? I hope you and your team members enjoy those precious moments fully.

    I look forward to more news about your team. If anybody in your group has a camera, please upload some photos next time so that we can see your life up there. Thank you and have a beautiful day!


    Best wishes,

    Masaki

    返信削除